SunRail is looking for a safety song to teach others how to be smart and stay safe around railroad tracks. Work as a class, with friends or on your own! Make your own music, sing acappella, clap your hands – Get creative!
Winners will be announced on SunRail.com and social media during Train Safety Awareness Week in September. Your entry states that you agree that your work may be shared online.
Your song must include at least 3 of the following safety tips:
- Keep your tail off the rail
- Never stop on the tracks
- Avoid distractions near tracks (phones, tablets, earbuds)
- Tracks are for trains only
- Never walk on or near tracks
- Always look for a second train
- Never place objects on tracks
- Report suspicious packages and actions – See something, Say something
- Keep at least 25 feet from tracks
- 3 Prizes Will Be Awarded
- One $500 school donation for class entries
- Two $100 cash prizes for individual or group entries
All entries must be received by 5pm on
Monday, September 18, 2017 Wednesday, September 20.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If file is larger than 5MB, please upload to a file transfer service
(Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc) and include link in email.
- Mail or drop off usb drive to Evolve Design Group, 444 W. New England Ave., Suite 103, Winter Park, FL 32789
- For questions: Call 407.420.1234 x 313
For more information, including rules, contact information, download our Details Flyer:
Use original lyrics and music. Submissions with copyrighted content will be disqualified. All contestants must follow rail safety rules stated on this entry, must remain at least 25 feet from railroad tracks and avoid trespassing on railroad tracks. Any submissions that contain behavior deemed “dangerous” by the Florida Department of Transportation will be disqualified. Individuals under the age of 18 must have parent’s
permission to enter.